A lot has happened since the last robot post, which is what I say every blog post!
We've got 4 motors working together, really accurately Check out our video of it travelling exactly one metre, and back again!
and before that, here it is crushing my smaller practise robot in a test run!
We got the battery installed in a really nice location, with a fancy new socket, for fast replacement:
This is a slightly new chasis design from previous videos. The top layer is on, the raspberry pi is installed. We're now working on the overall design. We've moved away from our original idea and are going for a Cave Rescue design with a caving helmet/light as the main piece.
I explain the new desin plan here
wish us luck!